Introducing the new bold valentines day inspired diptych "Hug Me" and "Kiss Me". These two were made to fit with each other and if you cant bare to separate these two love birds select "Hug Me" AND "Kiss Me" from the dropdown.
Materials: Acrylic on Wood
Size: Each painting is 24" x 24" x 1.5 in
- Each piece is unique and entirely handmade in Denver by Janna Moreau
- The board used for paintings is solid basswood. They feature a premium 4mm solid basswood surface braced by a solid basswood cradle. Basswood was chosen for its fine, uniform characteristics, limited wood grain, and proven stability over time. Each panel is precision-crafted and meticulously sanded on all sides
- This panel is primed using a white gesso priming paint
- This painting is protected with two coats of epoxy resin for its high glass-like effect and durability.
- A hanging wire has been attached to the back of the artwork for your convenience
- Each painting is signed in the front, and given a unique number in the back for authenticiity.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
- All artworks are well packaged to ensure safe travel.
- All artworks are shipped with insurance and are shipped within 1-4 days of purchase.
- Returns are accepted within 30 days of purchase. Contact email@example.com with your order number to initiate any returns. Please visit the return policy for more information.
ABOUT THE SERIES
Each line communicates a moment in time and the paths we take in our lives. One small change in one direction will build up and grow over time. Our lives do not fall under one straight path, the excitement is all in the unknown that is measured in the form of time.